|Peppermint Hot Cocoa in a Jar||
Recipe Type: Beverage
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Layer powdered milk first
- Then layer cocoa powder, sugar, salt, chocolate chips, and peppermint candy.
- These mixes will fill a 1-quart jar (12 servings), but if your containers are different sizes, just keep the ratio of ingredients constant.
- On the back of the tag, write: “Mix contents in a large bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup boiling water. Store remaining mix in airtight container.”