|Tisano Organic Hot Chocolate||
Recipe Type: Beverage
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 4 mins
Total time: 6 mins
- 2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons Tisano Organic Cacao Powder (non-alkalized)
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- – Add whip-cream if in the mood for decadenc
- Heat the milk in a saucepan at medium heat till small bubbles form. Do not heat it such that it boils over.
- Slowly add the cacao powder to the boiled milk and stir it fully.
- Transfer the brown sugar to the chocolate milk and stir slowly so that they melt completely.
- You can add salt as required.
- Pour into 8oz mugs.
- Additionally you can add whipped cream for that frothy appearance.
inspired by : http://www.wasabimon.com/archive/peanut-butter-hot-cocoa-recipe/