|Oatmeal Chocolate Nibs with Goji Berries||
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1/4 cups Goji berries
- 1/4 cup chocolate nibs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 3.5 cups of water
- Boil the Goji berries in water to soften them completely and add the required oatmeal to it.
- Continue cooking in medium flame with a lid over the pan and stir occasionally.
- Put off the heat once the oatmeal is cooked fully.
- Add the chocolate nibs and soy milk to the hot oatmeal and serve piping hot.
inspired by : http://www.drbenkim.com/goji-berry-recipes.html