|Warm Molten-Centered Chocolate Cupcakes||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 35 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Delicious warm molten-centered chocolate cupcakes an indulgent dessert to have with your favorite Tisano tea.
- 4 Tbsp soft margarine
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp Tisano cacao powder
- 2oz semisweet chocolate
- confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 375·F. Put 8 paper baking cases in a muffin pan.
- Put the margarine, sugar, egg, flour, and Tisano cocoa powder in a large bowl and using a handheld electric mixer, beat together until just smooth.
- Spoon half of the batter into the paper cases. Using a teaspoon, make an indentation in the center of each cake. Break the chocolate evenly into 8 squares and place a piece in each indentation, then spoon the remaining cake batter on top.
- Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven for 20 minutos, or until well risen and spingy to the touch. Leave the cupcakes for 2-3 minutes before serving warm, dusted with sifted confectioners sugar.
- Surprise your love one´s and enjoy with a cup of Tisano tea!