|Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese , softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar (for regular) OR 2 cups of Splenda for Sugar Free
- 4 ounces Cacao Paste (100% Dark Chocolate) melted
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or ½ cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sweetener, beating until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares to serve.