Make this Christmas a sweet one using only Lucuma Powder and Raw Cacao Butter. That’s right, two ingredients from the Amazon Tropics!!
You’ll get a yummy treat! Once you have filled the chocolate molds, pop them in the freezer and when they are just starting to set, add your preferred garnish on top.
This Caramel Bites are a perfect snack, sugar free and full of Vitamins B!
- 1/3 cup melted Raw Cacao Butter
- 1/3 cup Raw Lucuma Powder
- Melt the Raw Cacao Butter in a small pot, double boiler method on the lowest heat setting.
- Mix the cacao butter with the lucuma powder in a small bowl, whisking until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a measuring cup for easy pour into the chocolate molds.
- Place the chocolate mold onto a hard surface like a cutting board for easy transfer.
- Fill the chocolate molds all the way to the top, transfer into the freezer.
- When the mixture is starting to set, place your preferred garnish on top.
- Leave in freezer for minimum 1/2 hour.
- Pop out each one and enjoy!
* Lucuma is a sub-tropical fruit to learn more click here.