This recipe is ridiculously simple, but I’d feel guilty if I kept it all to myself. We are talking three very simple ingredients, minimal prep time, and maximum flavor.
Cacao Tea + Dark Chocolate + Passion Fruit Sauce = FABULOUS LITTLE TREATS
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cacao tea
- 25 ounces (150 grams) good dark chocolate, melted
- Passion fruit sauce
INSTRUCTIONS (passion fruit sauce)
- Squeeze the passion fruit to extract the juice.
- Let it boil in a pot while adding sugar (to taste).
- Add a tablespoon of glucose and let it thicken.
- Across 12 muffin cups, sprinkle a single layer of cacao tea.
- Add the melted dark chocolate to a piping bag or plastic bag. Snip off the end, so a small stream of chocolate can come out.
- Pipe a crisscross pattern of chocolate across the cacao tea. Add another layer of cacao tea, then more chocolate, and then the last layer of cacao tea.
- Finish with a pinch of passion fruit sauce on each of the pom chocolate bites.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. After removing from the fridge, serve immediately.