|Cacao & Peanut Butter Cookie Ball||
Recipe Type: Cookie
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup natural cocoa powder
- 2 Table spoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter kept at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 + 1/2 cups of crystalized sugarcane
- 3/4 cup packed coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 5 Table spoons of milk
- 2.25 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- Take a bowl and mix flour, natural cocoa powder, sugarcane and baking soda thoroughly.
- Beat the butter and peanut butter till cream forms and add both types of sugar – Churn it well.
- Add eggs, milk and the vanilla extract slowly and uniformly for a good blend.
- Transfer the remaining ingredients to the mixture.
- Roll into small balls from this and gently coat them in coconut sugar for taste.
Inspired by : http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,193,158185-252204,00.html