Almond & Cacao Butter Creamy Cookies
Author: Victor Pineda
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3; cup creamy Organic Almond Butter (Justin's Nut Buter)
- ¼ cup melted Cacao Butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl combine flour, Coconut Sugar and baking powder.
- Add in almond butter, melted organic cacao butter, egg, water and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Tisano's favorite Nut Butters : http://www.justinsnutbutter.com/products.php You can try with hazelnut and peanut butters form Justin