|Agave Nutty Choco-Chip Cookies||
Recipe Type: Cookie
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 18 mins
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons Mexican Vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely sliced
- Take a large bowl and add agave nectar, peanut butter and brown sugar consistently and churn the mix.
- After it becomes fluffy, add the eggs and vanilla extract uniformly.
- Add the flour, salt and baking soda to the agave mix thoroughly.
- Further, add the chocolate chips and peanuts to the mix to complete the preparation.
- Grease a cookie sheet and place roughly about a quarter cup of the agave mix for a cookie and bake them in a preheated oven at 375 degrees.
- Remove the cookies and cool it to the room temperature.
inspired by : http://www.volcanicnectar.com/recipes/Agave_Nutty_Choco-Chip_Cookies.html