|Pure Chocolate Cacao Brownie||
Recipe Type: Brownie
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 1 cup of margarine, melted
- 1 cup natural cocoa powder
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Melt margarine in a bowl and slowly add cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract till they blend uniformly.
- Transfer the eggs to this blend and gently add all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder.
- After a fine blend is obtained, transfer the mix to a previously prepared pan.
- Bake the contents in an oven at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes till brown. Now it is time to serve.
Inspired by : http://www.health-benefits-of-dark-chocolate.com/dark-chocolate-brownie-recipe.html